- To aid in the causes of vulnerable children.
- To bring the pure gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST so men/women/children have an opportunity to hear and receive JESUS as their LORD and Savior.
- To encourage, strengthen and empower through the Word of GOD.
- To link brethren up together for the greater good for GOD’s Kingdom work.
- Humanity: To join hands with others.
- Respect: To value and respect every human being.
- Integrity: To ensure professionalism, transparency, excellence and accountability to everything we are involved with.
- Reaching out to the widows and orphans
- Praying for the sick, poor and hurting.
- Joining hands with other organizations.
Statement of Policy
Because Arche’ International operates on the basis of donations, special contributions, gifts and funding from the general public, the Officers, Directors and Staff of the Ministry have set high standards of receiving and distributing the finances intended for the ministry.
- The ministry uses all contributions, gifts, and donations designated for the ministry to support its projects, staff, and programs caring for the needy programs.
- The ministry guards against engaging in any form of activity that compromises our Christian ethics as it relates to finances.
- The ministry does not use ministry funds for investment purposes.
- The ministry does not and will not send out monthly letters requesting donations and support, but depends entirely upon the Holy Spirit speaking to individuals for support.
- The ministry keeps accurate books and records of all contributions, donations and gifts and offers tax receipts to those who request them after the end of each year.
- The ministry does not and will not sell names of those on our e-mail or mailing lists to any other organization.
- When preaching in local churches, Geoff & Kathy Hichborn’s ministry operates through the offerings received from the people. Geoff & Kathy Hichborn do not set a fee or require a contract for any set amount in the offering.